We excel in designing and hand-making beautiful jewellery, particularly wedding rings, in 18 carat Irish gold and in a range of other precious metals.
We specialize in making authentic 18 carat Irish gold wedding rings. However, because Irish gold is so very scarce, we can release only a limited number of wedding bands each year - in 2014 a limited edition of just 50 rings. It may be less in 2015. Will you be one of the few fortunate owners? Such a ring will be handed down from generation to generation. Click register to sign up for our mailing list or to join our savings club please click here.
Everything we do is of exceptional quality from start to finish. Beautifully designed, lovingly made by hand and creatively packaged.
Everything is made to order. To check whether we can supply a pure Irish gold ring please email our managing director at or telephone 01723 368485 for UK calls or International calls +44 1723 368485.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to ask - we will answer promptly. See our FAQs section for comprehensive background information.
Our Irish gold comes from either gold panned in the rivers and streams of Ireland.
Why choose us?
- We are honest, straightforward and reliable. We are totally trustworthy.
- Our jewellery is exceptionally beautiful and is hand made to the highest standards. It is made to last.
- We use genuine Irish gold and state exactly how much Welsh gold is in each item. Some other manufacturers refuse to state the amount of Irish gold in their products which we think is unfair on the customer.
- Everything is custom made by hand by our highly skilled goldsmith and we do not use casting which is a mass production technique.
- The Irish gold we use is genuine we are very happy to have our jewellery submitted to isotopic analysis which measures the numbers of neutrons per atom and provides a unique distinguishing fingerprint.
- If you want us to make something to your own design we will usually be able to.
- All our range of products is available in other precious metals as well as Irish gold.
- We offer delivery of 21 days or less from the time of order.
- We offer free delivery to most parts of the world.
- Each item comes in a very high quality presentation box.
- Our Irish gold comes from either gold panned in the rivers and streams of Ireland.
- We provide a Certificate of Authenticity with each item bought.